Monday, March 19, 2007

Dead Drunk but 40 MORE Good years!!

was dead drunk during last sat..during my comp's 40th anniversary...my 1st D&D!! kekek...was great fun...but u knw wat..i KNOW it wil b BETTER if i didn't spend 1/2 e time in e toilet throwin up!! hahahah...think i went in ard 10.30...then came out at 1.20am!! haiz...e music's great...live band by Wendy Koh..local talent man..anyway, e sweetest thing tt happened tt nite was not me bein laid ( i wish..keke)..but my wife comin over n takin care of me in e wee hrs...@ 2am!! she changed me, took care of me n tuck me in on e couch...n i gave her a punch 2 her eye...hahahah...it wasn't intentional.. :p.. it was sooooooooooooo sweet loh...i feel so in love w her agn...all over agn...all e bad feelings jus went away jus lik tt!!...so i guess everything's gd in e time 2 come...

only time wil tell.. ; )

1 comment:

jo said...

Wah Nick! You got drunk?!?!? But mayb it's a good thing.. Blessing in disguise...=) Always remember this feeling of being loved by ur wifey ya.. it helps alot.... so... get drunk more? Haha...... *HugZ*