Saturday, February 10, 2007

This is wat my Life should be!!

been having lotsa fun & exec of late...life's jus fantastic!! gd food..gd company..gd weather n most imptly, gd workout thru-out e wk!! been running 18km since 2wks back...but i can only rem last wk's runs...kekek..short memory ma... :p plus soccer training n Sat's 3km swim...it's been a gd wk 4 me...e momentum has swing to tis wk as well...but i injured myself on Tues during soccer...due 2 my overly packed exec regime...think e muscles haven't fully recovered s too long nvr hav soooooooo much exec packed into a single wk!! HAHAHA.....but i lik e pain..i totally love it!!...pain is gd...it's gd pain!! i'm not psycho ok...it's e pain i used 2 hv durin my sch days when i'm still playing b-ball n swimmin regularly...yup yup!!

anyway e gd part is yst when i ran, i really RAN!!...i up my pace n i can't imagine i can keep it up 4 at least 1 round (i.e 4.5km)...coz normally i walk lik a turtle..but when i increase my speed, it wasn't much trouble, jus tt e breathin gets heavier..but it's still ok...i felt great!! nvr in my life, did i imagine i can run at tt pace!! hahaha...it's e best day of my life!! even better than my ROM day!! :p feelin soooooo SHIOK!!

guess wat! no wonder i'm feelin better physically...clothes worn better n i can feel my body toning up literally!..esp my calves!! i LOVE THEMA!! it's beautiful...nice n toned...if i can, i'll kiss them!! hahaha...ok ok...e best part is, i lost weight!!! last sat i weigh in at 74.76kg aft my swim...so today i weigh in guessin abt e same weight, but i shed 2,5kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my weight now is 72.06kg...hahahah...i was estatic!!! wooooooo!!

gonna keep it up till e prelude of CNY...coz all e goodies r up 4 grabs..but still gonna watch my diet...will up my regime 2 3days of running (i.e 9km x 3=18km), 1 soccer training session, nxt Fri's soccer match n Sat's 3km swim, if possible...let's pray 4 me tt i can accomplish it!!

muack!! if i can do it, u guys can!! esp u Jo...better go run w me ya... ;p

hav a fruitful LUNAR NEW YEAR!! collect more hong baos!!

1 comment:

jo said...

nick.. do me a favour. pls write to my bosses and tell them i need to exercise. If not, i'll die very soon, cuz i'll be so sick and tired of working for them. booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Help! =(